My Trench Coat Collection


When I moved to the North East of US, I have learned to appreciate fall and winter fashion a lot more. Trench coat is such a staple piece in my wardrobe. They are very versatile for transitional weather. I can wear it over a lace camisole on weekends for a casual yet feminine look. Or I can wear it over a blazer to double up warmth for work.



In my collection, I have 3 different pieces in 3 different color, material and style. I intend to keep them for a long time and many many fall to come.


The first tench coat is bought from Japan. It's a thicker material so it has some weight to it. it is obviously still much lighter than a wool coat. It is the longest trench coat I have. The light color makes it easy to pair with any clothing item. The double button closure looks very elegant.



The second trench coat is shorter in length. It is the most classic tan color coat from Coach. I love the unexpected floral print, which add some fun element to a classic piece.

 
The third trench coat is actually a leather jacket with a trench coat style from Emporio Armani. It is the most form-fitting trench coat I have. The color is very unique. To someone like me who loves wearing basic color for my outfit, this is a very standout piece.


Thank you for stopping by my blog!





Comments

Most Read Story