My Current Watch Collection


I like to add accessories to my day to day outfits. I am really fond of watches. I think a good watch is a functional yet very elegant accessory for woman and man. I currently own 4 watches. They are all "fashion" watches instead of "real" watches some may say. But I think I got a pretty good collection that covers both gold and silver tone hardware, casual to dressy occasions and ladylike to boyfriend styles.


Fossil man's rose gold watch with blue dial
It comes with 3 sundials and a navy leather strap. This is the newest watch in my collection, about 2 years old. I got this watch when I first started working in Finance. From time to time I like a little bit of masculinity in my outfits, and this watch never fails me. It's very easy to pair with my work outfits since I constantly wear navy, black, and burgundy colors to work, being in the corporate environment in the East Coast.

  • Movement Type: Quartz Chronograph
  • Case Size: 44mm
  • Case Shape: Round
  • Case Thickness: 12mm
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel
  • Strap Width: 22mm 
  • Strap Material: Genuine Leather
  • Water Resistant: 5 ATM


DKNY stainless steel bracelet watch. 
This is the most ladylike watch I own. Being so dainty and thin, it is very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. I love to bring it on business trips especially when I have to fly international, it's barely there so it is a very good travel companion.


  • 24mm stainless steel case
  • Polished stainless steel D link closure
  • 5 ATM water resistance
  • Made in Japan


Folli Follie rose gold dial with white strap
I love the simple no-fuss dial this watch has. It's also very spring/summer appropriate. It makes an outfit look very refreshing in my opinion. I bought this watch 6 years ago.



Folli Follie is a Greek brand which isn't too popular in the US. But I love their glamorous design!


Folli Follie Brownz tone hardware with rubber strap
This is my girl boss watch. My mom and I own this watch together. It looks very fashion-forward yet formal to me. I wear it on special occasions and when big presentations/negotiations comes up. It's strange but I think somehow my outfit can fuel me with power when done right. This watch looks a little beat up because we bought it over 10 years ago. But I absolutely love having owned it for quite a while now!




I am very content with my current collection. If I were to add any other watches, they would have to be very special. It must be a super watch that will last a life time for me.


Comments

Most Read Story