My fragrance choice

During my 17th birthday, my best friend got me the first bottle of perfume as a birthday gift. It's a very fruity sweet scent. We had so much fun that summer. I was the club president of Mass Communication Club. And we made a movie of a love story which won scholarship for us. How nerdy yet rometic we were!!
Rockin' Rio Escada 2005
 


The next summer I was in California. I met this guy who got a red sport car and Turkish accent. We hit the road and we went to jet-ski in the lake. I went back to Taipei when summer is over with a broken heart and vivid memories. 

Love at First Glow Jennifer Lopez
 
  

The next bottle of perfume my dad actually picked this up for me during one of his many business trips. Whenever I put on it, I think of his expectation toward me and my future. It smells incredibly good. Though I'm pretty sure he pick it up just because the daisy flower on the top looks cute.
 

Daisy Marc Jacobs





When I started to work, I got myself a new scent as a symbol of independent. It's a fearless sent. I devoted myself entirely into my job and ignore the fact that I sacrifice the time with family and friends.

Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Dolce&Gabbana
 
 

To pursue my dream and future, I packed up all my stuff and left the home town. I picked this up in the airport. The adventure began with the unknown and uncertainty and is still going on...

 Un jardin sur le toit Hermes





Reference site: http://www.fragrantica.com/

Comments

Most Read Story