New Addition to My Jewelry Collection - Gold Tone Necklace

Jewelmint - GRAND MORIN NECKLACE

 I love how glamorous and elegant it is. It is a definite statement and I would avoid putting on other jewelry piece in the same time when wearing it.

J. crew - CRYSTAL CROWNED TRIANGLES NECKLACE

It is super sparkle and I think it goes great with any solid color sweater to add sparkleness to a plain outfit. Chunky sweater, skinny jeans, peep-toe booties and sparkly necklace is my go-to outfit for hanging out in the mall or a casual movie outing.

H & M - GOLD TRIANGLE NECKLACE

It is a very vintage inspired necklace. I love how the v-shape brings things together especially when overlaying with collar shirts.

Hall’s Kitchen Flea Market in NY - VINTAGE GOLD NECKLACE

 I was told it is a necklace from the 70s’. I don’t know and honestly don’t care. I like the chain which is different from most of the current necklaces and the mix metal charm. It creates an extra intricacy when layering with other necklaces. 








Thank you for stopping by my blog,

A-ca

Comments

Most Read Story