Fall Nail - Nude Color


Lately, I am in nude nail color type of mood. I think nude color is very low key but elegant / pure yet mature in the same time.

From left to right

It is a cool tone nude with pink-purply undertone. It’s like saying I am expensive, you cannot afford me. 

It is a pure beige color that naturally goes with everything. It can be a toe nail color all year round

Butter London CRUMPET NAIL LACQUER
It is an opaque, warm caramel crème color. I picked the exact shade as my foundation. When wearing it, the nail color bland into the skin in a very flattering way.

Formula X for Sephora top coat
I cannot stress how important it is to finish the manicure with a good quality top coat. I did quite a bit of research and have narrow down to 2 top coats including this one and the Dior gel top coat. I went to Sephora and tried them out. The Dior gel top coat has an even thicker consistency which increases the risk of messing up the manicure. The Formula X for Sephora is more light weight and also has fast drying function. Both of them are equally shiny. So I end up picking this one up. And of course the price is more pleasant as well. This is $10.5 as compare to the $25 for the Dior gel top coat.

Comments

Most Read Story