Outfit Plan for Chicago Weekend Trip

This weekend I am going to Chicago.
It is early spring and the weather in Chicago is probably low 30 - mid 40 degree.
I am wearing my faux leather pants with Silk top layer over my leather jacket and camel coat for the first day. And for comfort and chic purpose, I am pairing my trusty wedge sneaker that has never failed me whenever I need to walk a whole lot. I will fly-in on Friday evening and head directly to the Bank of America Theatre for the show Book of Mormon. We all have great hope on it and will let you know how we find it afterward.
The second day I am meeting my cousin and go shopping together. After moving to the US we usually meet once a year and go shopping somewhere. It used to be in Baltimore and now it is Chicago. I am wearing a relaxed white muscle T with statement chunky necklace to add some grange into my look. Every time I meet up with my cousin I feel like a teenager again for some reason. In my head, we are always teenage girls complaining about our parents to each other.
Sunday I am going to brunch with a group of old friends and catch the flight back to the East Coast. I decide to go with a comfy sweater that matches with my wedge sneaker.

Every other weekend going to New York has made me become the weekend trip packing master that I wouldn't even need a suitcase for this trip if I wasn't going shopping with my favorite cousin. Oh we are such bad influence on each other.
Aww, how much I love eventful weekends. XOXO

A-Ca

Comments

Most Read Story