Favorite Moments of 2015

I often think about how to make this year the best year ever in my life and how to become a better and happier version of myself. Not until I went through all the events this year that I realize 2015 is truly the best year ever. I have grown so much in my career and I have been exploring the world by going to amazing places, shows, and exhibitions, and making friends who truly lift me up.


- I went to NYC almost every other weekends for a while. I got a chance to go to Yoyo Ma’s concert in Lincoln center in NYC in February. I was fascinated with the concept of Silk-road and how perfectly Ma was able to mash the East and the West using string instruments. I was amazed by how stunning Lincoln Center can be in the dark night. It was unbelievably glamorous. I also went to MoMA and the Metropolitan museum for multiple times. Here are several of my favorite displays in the Met and MoMA. I was very much in love the bejeweled 18 century English swords. I always lingered around the weapon section in the Met and couldn’t get over with the fact that they are much prettier than any Jewelry I own. (Probably obvious that's why they are in a museum!)



- I went to Chicago to spend time with cousins in April and December. It’s funny how these many years has past but whenever we are together, it’s like we are pre-teen again. Chicago is one of the most beautiful city in my opinion. I will always be a fan!



- I made a couple of amazing friends here in the Lehigh Valley. We went to Lehigh Valley fashion week (Link here), Virginia Beach for a wine festival, we also celebrate everyone's birthday like a big deal. Of course it should be a big deal! The laughter we share together was priceless.


- I went to Paris after 17 years with my beloved family in the summer. I think my family is the best travel partners ever. Through organizing the trip and work as a team, we group closer and closer even if we have a "long-distant" relationship. ;)


- I went to Washington DC once a month since September. Each time with different adventure with my close friend. We went to the white house which I think it's definitely one of the biggest highlight of this year!


So for 2016, I wish to continue to build my career and find a place where I want to live for many many years. I want to be more actively in meeting cool people. I want to fear more and think twice before taking action. Looking forward to a new best year ever! I'll start it by going on a weekend get away trip!

Comments

Most Read Story