Outfit of the Day - Sweater Weather


The top is a almost transparent white color which gives the outfit a crispy touch. I am pairing a simple tank underneath it. The necklace has a vintage look because of its chain type. It also add a very simple yet structural shape to the neckline.
 

My jeans are a regular wash jegging and hugs everything nicely. And of course it is a total booties season so I have to wear my favorite booties to toughen it up!


I am adding an oversize sweater to make it a more lay-back feel. The chunkiness of the sweater creates an interesting contrary to the lightweight top.  



See the entire outfit in 1 minute video here. (I am still working on improving the video quality..)



Chunky Sweater/ Banana Republic Similar
White top/ Banana Republic
Jeggings/ Guess
Booties/ Ann Taylor
Watch/ Folli Follie
Necklace/ H&M
Ring/ Small Boutique in Taiwan
Nail Polish/Revlon Vixen

Comments

Most Read Story