Outfit of the Day - Burn it Blue


It's so easy to fall into a pattern of wearing dark color in the fall/winter season. But I really think bright color not only bring a livelihood to a outfit but also lighten up my day in a strange way. I am wearing a black zara blazer with extra poky shoulder pats. It is more form fitting than the boyfriend style blazer which is easier to pull off for more petite girl like me. The black shoes and black trouser together can elongate the lag portion. The heavy texture on the pants really break the boring black theme and add a touch of personality to the outfit.




I feel like I never really take the chance to talk about my accessories enough, especially consider how much I LOVE them. I have a Pandora Bracelet, excluding the clips which serve as dividers, I own 3 charms. I dogged into the Pandora website and found them here.



Perfect gift
Silver bracelet

Peacock, teal & green cz
Sea star, turquoise synthetic spinel









Also, the silver necklace is one of my favorite in my collection. It is the most elegant spike necklace I've ever seen. It is also the very first piece of jewelry I bought from Jewelmint.

Silver Swan Necklace #JewelMint


Blue Drop Waist Peplum Top/ Express
Textured Black Trouser/ F21 
Booties/ Ann Taylor
Silver Swan Necklace/ Jewelmint
Bracelet/ Pandora
Watch/ Relic
Silver Stackable Rings/ H&M







Comments

Most Read Story